JW Anderson + jewels


 Bat jumper — JW Anderson x Topshop // Jewelled chain strap bag — ASOS

My resolve to save my $$$ this month was quickly shattered when I went into Topshop. I've wanted this JW Anderson x Topshop bat knit pretty badly since I saw Alexa wearing it. It's funny how that woman can ignite such strong desires in me for things I never knew I needed. Anyway, I'm looking at this £70 piece of high street knitwear as a sensible purchase. I mean, Topshop designer collaborations are probably the closest I'm ever going to get to owning real designer garms, so I may as well invest in them. And the jumper is handknitted and feels snug, so the price tag is totally justifiable... right?

And then there's the bag. It's from ASOS and it's my new favourite thing. I didn't expect it to be so barrel-like, and the strap is a little bit long for my liking (#shortgirlproblems) but I couldn't face parting with it because it's so sparkly and lovely and I can't wait to take it to Christmas dos.

10 comments:

  1. wonderful post & such an amazing items!!!


    Nicole,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god, lovely stuff! the sweater is amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bag! but I love this pull too. Thank you for your lovely coment on my blog, of course I follow you, I think that your ports are interesting! Follow me too if you like my blog ;)
    Kisses and nice sunday!

    http://lapoirerouge.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great jumper -- I wouldn't really mind getting it for myself too.. And the clutch is gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is just WOW
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bag!!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bag is amazing!! i love your blog now following! :)

    http://style-delirium.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that jumper!

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool jumper . :D

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana
    http://sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

« »

followers

Bonjour Grace All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger